Monday, June 21, 2010

What will protect my computer now that Mcafee expired(for free).2 how do I know I am updated with th

3. What do I need..I have firewall (I have windows)/ antivirus (I have avg free) and spyware (I have avaware and avg antispyware and spyware blaster.)



4. Is this good--is it enough? The only green light on the Mcafee is antihacker..5. do I need an antihacker program? 6.



Should I uninstall McAfee or leave on till everything is red and not protected?



7 Are the free programs I have permanent or just trials?



PLEASE answer ALL 7 questions if possible.



What will protect my computer now that Mcafee expired(for free).2 how do I know I am updated with the securitysecurity



you will need more to be protected



1 mcafee is expired and is no longer being updated so your protection is not what it should be



2 you are not being updated with securoty



3 windows firewall is not enough, it only offers inbound protection and is not very good, and offers very limited protection



zonealarm is a much better choice



avg is not very good in protection or removal (as evidenced on here )



there are better ones



adware is very good, i personally would get rid of spyware blaster as it its not good



5 yes



6 yes you will need to uninstall mcafee



7 depends



What will protect my computer now that Mcafee expired(for free).2 how do I know I am updated with the securitytrojan

No comments:

Post a Comment