Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm getting EZ Antivirus update failed notices and I don't even use EZ Antivirus,how do I

I haven't even heard of EZ Antivirus before.I use AVG Free Edition and it updates everyday, (I don't think I use a firewall) I can't access a firewall because I don't know how to access it because in my Windows 2000 control panel,it doesn't show Windows Firewall or Security,this started today,how do I stop it? It comes up every 5 or 8 minutes.



I'm getting EZ Antivirus update failed notices and I don't even use EZ Antivirus,how do I stop this?virus scan



MESSENGER SPAM !



you have messenger spam



NOT to be confused with your instant messenger/s



start



all programs



administrative tools



services



all services are in alphabetical order



Alerter--



right click



select properties



from drop down menu



select disable



Messenger--



same thing as above



these are ports left open in the XP windows version but closed in Vista.



hackers know this and ping for these open ports to install messenger spam spyware.



after disabling,run anti-spyware program/s



I'm getting EZ Antivirus update failed notices and I don't even use EZ Antivirus,how do I stop this?anti virus scan



IT is a pop up virus i just got the same thing
I use EZ antivirus, and I have been getting them all day on 2 computers. WTF? As that wascally wabbit would say... There's something offly scwewy goin on awound here!

No comments:

Post a Comment