Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know any good free Anti-Virus software?

Does anyone know a good antivirus software which is free, and doesnt give me any spyware whatever or lag up or slow up my computer. I prefer something like norton, but its totally free and good at blocking viruses, i dont want AVG lol. Anyone know anything free and official?



Does anyone know any good free Anti-Virus software?photoshop



Why not AVG? How about Avast?



Does anyone know any good free Anti-Virus software?symatec



try visiting http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gwpO2kQjd...
Use AVG free,people who pay 拢30-50 a year for kaspersky,Norton etc will tell you it is rubbish and your computer will be infecteted because it doesn't find anything,,but believe me it works.I have used online scanners from Kaspersky,Microsoft and Trend Micro and these have not detected any Viruses that AVG has missed.
Norton Anti-Virus
Go to www.comodo.com and download from there, the antivirus, firewall, maleware, reg cleaner, everything you need for the security of your computer.



I have had it for 3 years, no problem, fantastic update facility, and keeps your pc healthy.



Highly Recommandable
Avast or Avira antivir



http://www.filehippo.com/download_avast_...



http://www.filehippo.com/download_antivi...
why dont you want avg ? its excellent and you get month free trial.
Avast! is fantastic.
AVG. Just type in your browser and download
I was going to say AVG,but you dont want it,I can't for the life of me see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment