Monday, June 21, 2010

What can I do to help my computer when Norton antivirus tells me...?

that my computer has a virus but it was denied access? It was listed as high risk. Is there a free trial of a stronger antivirus I can download temporarily to get rid of it?



...



Norton Antivirus just kicked in again and said it's been resolved. What do I do in the future if Norton doesn't resolve it?



What can I do to help my computer when Norton antivirus tells me...?spyware



run nortons in safe mode.



What can I do to help my computer when Norton antivirus tells me...?virus scan



In the future, you may want to get a different anti-virus. I've had Norton before and it gave me too many problems in the past. It also had a few conflicts with other (safe) programs - especially games. Two anti-virus programs I can recommend are Avast! and AVG.
Hope some of these links help..ALL FREEWARE!!



Also..get a registry cleaner, scan for trojans, etc, possibly might have to go into safe mode, but maybe not, run adaware scan and spyubot, which both are free as well, dont get mad but DITCH NORTON! IMO of course, but its hogware and just isnt as good.
disable system restore



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDsnIYAgj...



run ccleaner



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiKmxSNFv...



boot in safe mode



run all anti- virus, spy scans

No comments:

Post a Comment