Monday, June 21, 2010

Norton Internet Security how to instal free?

Offer from Rogers Yahoo for free installation of Norton Antivirus system-- how to locate



Norton Internet Security how to instal free?norten



NOT FREE



However if you contact me i can tell you how to loop the 60 day trial so you never need to pay



Norton Internet Security how to instal free?panda



Norton really is the pits.
Don't bother!Install AVGfree instead.Its better AND it doesn't slow your computer down!
I downloaded the 鈥渦pgrade鈥?Dec 15 and had all kinds of problems with it. I finally contacted AT%26T Yahoo on Dec 18. They have suspended all further downloads of the Norton product to try and fix the bugs. I was told to go to Windows http://onecare.live.com and sign up for the 90 day free trial while AT%26T Yahoo try to resolve their problems.



I uninstalled the entire AT%26T Yahoo protection suite, but it left a few bits behind. Then I installed One Care and everything now works fine.



When and if AT %26T Yahoo announce they have 鈥渇ixed鈥?the upgrade, I think I will pass on it if it is still a Norton product. Even before this problem, I had tried Norton鈥檚 anti-virus and found it to be terrible鈥攁 resource hog that interferes with normal usage of your computer.
Free or not free, Nortons is the very worse garbage antivirus in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment