Monday, June 21, 2010

Avg free edition?

if i uninstall avg free edition to install norton antivirus what will heppen to the viruses in my virus vault!!!



Avg free edition?suzuki



They'll be deleted....



But why would you want to delete AVG? It's just as good as norton (better, in my opinion). It's not like norton has virus definitions that AVG doesn't have...



Avg free edition?virus



AVG and Norton are both junk. I recommend antivir free edition.
hi,perhaps you can try Norton to remove the virus. but you need to pay for the software.



i also recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can disable all virus to run, because the virus can only run on IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!
That change is not wise, I lost 3 CP's to Norton. AVG is great, I use it as part of my security and nothing has ever got through. I really don't think you have any viruses in the vault, probably spy-ware and related things. When you run a scan just follow the instructions and dump the quarantined objects.



I highly suggest you purchase E-Trust security to go with AVG, or something similar.
They will be unleased to wreak havoc and raise hell on your PC. I honestly have no idea. I don't think anything will happen.
nothing.i got rid of avg some time back,with out a hitch.just remember to run scan as soon as install norton.
I don't know why you would get rid of AVG.



It is superior to Norton in the opinion of my computer-genius brother-in-law, and if you really want Norton so badly, get it, but keep the AVG anyway. It could not hurt.
AVG is crap.Don't buy a few Pepsi and pizzas and get Bit defender, F-Secure or CA--Etrust av program.



Sheesh...........

No comments:

Post a Comment